Our plant at your service - state-of-the-art technology
As a leader in the Canadian steel industry, Alliance Steel has distinguished itself by remaining at the forefront of technology. Significant investments have been made over the years to modernize and acquire new equipment have enabled us to maintain our current high level of excellence and to exceed Industry norms.
Storage facilities for inventory
The last expansion project in 2012 increased our warehouse by 42,000 sq. ft. resulting in a total plant area of 155,000 sq. ft. We now have over 40,000 sq. ft. dedicated to storage of coils and a state-of- the art racking system specifically designed to store Aluminum and stainless steel sheets and plates.
Our plant includes:
- Two RED BUD cut-to-length and blanking lines
- One Delta Brands cut-to-length line
- Two Cincinnati and one Promecan shears
- Eight overhead cranes with capacities ranging between 10 to 35 tons service our four bays
- Specialized bundle splitting equipment supplied by Canrack
- Several side loaders and forklifts
- Customized racking system used for storage of Aluminum and stainless steel sheets and plates
- Equipment for application of PVC film on or off the cut-to-length line
Our fleet of trucks
Our dedicated and experienced drivers and fleet of trucks are at your service for rapid delivery.
Continual computerization of plant operations has led to a virtually paperless environment for the warehouse with all operations in real time to ensure that our processing and shipping are as efficient as possible.